Writing Together is a publication aimed at bringing writers from all backgrounds together. We welcome new writers who just need somewhere to begin posting stories and receiving feedback, or experienced writers who want to add their personalities to the group and offer advice.
Our submission guidelines ask that your submitted story fit into at least one of the following categories:
- Response to our Writing Prompts
- Write about writing
- Tell your story, share memories, express yourself
- Inspirational pieces and self-improvement topics
To become a writer for Writing Together:
Fill out the below form. If you have any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This space is to help you get writing if you are in a slump, and to get to know other writers (through their writing styles, advice, etc). Also, by writing with us, you will get your work out there in front of a larger audience! All published stories will be shared with Writing Together’s growing audience on Twitter and Facebook.
Process to submit and publish:
1.Please submit unpublished drafts. When you are finished with your piece, select Writing Together as its publication.
Shribusiness Partner Stories are now finally able to be published easily in publications. It is up to the writer whether or not they would like to submit their article to the Medium Partner Program. These stories can earn you money based on the interaction your stories receive.
- The editor of Writing Together may make grammar/spelling/formatting/etc. changes to your draft. We want your writing to look polished and attractive to your readers! You have the option of restoring your draft to its previous version if you dislike the changes. In this case, your article would be withdrawn from submission.
- After submitting your story, watch your notifications for private notes in left in your draft by editors. If you haven’t received communication within a couple of days, your story may not have been approved to be published.
- The editor may substitute/remove your chosen Medium tags in order to draw a larger audience and categorie your story on the publication.